Buddy Belt is the best harness for your best friend.
Our EliteBuddy Belts are made with soft, supple pebble-grain leather
A Buddy Belt will keep your dog healthy and happy.
- Easy to use, your dog steps in and it quickly fastens with one buckle.
- Unique design reduces strain on your dog's spine and neck to prevent damage to the throat.
- Premium materials and exceptional craftsmanship make this harness the ultimate in style.
- Double layer, stitched leather increases product life and reinforces the natural strength of leather.
- Benefits of leather construction include a custom fit that will form to the shape of your dog and a strong material that will not wear out or fray.
*If you want to order Sizes 8-10 please contact us, these need to be speciality order. Until further notice no crystals on size 9 & 10
How to: Find the correct size
1. Measure your dog’s chest girth.
You want a snug measurement, directly behind your pet’s front legs
2. Confirm weight.
3. Select the correct size using the chart below.
Size 1 - Chest 8-10", up to 2 lbs
Size 2 - Chest 10-12", 2-4+ lbs
Size 2.5 - Chest 11-13", 3-5+ lbs
Size 3 - Chest 12-14", 4-8+ lbs
Size 3.5 - Chest 13-15", 7-9+ lbs
Size 4 - Chest 14-16", 8-12+ lbs
Size 5 - Chest 16-18", 12-18+ lbs
Size 6 - Chest 18-22", 18-25+ lbs
Size 7 - Chest 22-26”, 25-45+ lbs
Size 8 - Chest 26-30”, 45-60+ lbs
Size 9 - Chest 30-36”, 60-85+ lbs
Size 10 - Chest 36-42”, 85-100+ lbs
How to: Put the harness on your dog
1. Place the harness on ground colour side down.
The buckle always goes to your dog’s left paw.
2. Step in the harness and fasten the buckle.
3. Attach your leash to the ring & have fun!
- An ideal fit will allow enough room for 1-2 fingers under the strap.
- The harness should fit snug against the body.
- If it fits on the tightest (first) hole, try a size smaller.
- It’s better to be on the last hole, than to have a loose fitting harness.