Please be aware to enter correct information for shipping and billing addresses as well as all of your credit card information. If any information is incomplete or incorrect and a billing transaction must be resubmitted through our Merchant Systems you will be billed. This requires the initial transaction to be voided therefore the cost of these transactions will be passed onto you the customer. You will be billed a separate transaction to your credit card.
Customer Service Hours: Monday - Sunday 11:00 am - 5:00 pm CST Fastest way to place your order is online, as we receive all the information immediately.
Quickest response to a question is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our voicemail number is: 715-533-6464
RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY :
Yuppy Puppy Boutique is pleased to offer you & your dog a 7 day return/exchange option under the following guidelines:
1. a. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Customer pays for shipping in either direction. For an exchange you will be billed the same amount again to ship out your new item (either $6.95 1st class or $11.95 USPS Priority). Charges will be billed to the credit card used at the time of checkout for the original purchase. We may have to arrange & pay the designer extra to ship your new size directly to you. Please do not guess at sizing, it can be costly to both of us.
2. All returns/exchanges require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Returns or exchanges received without a Return Authorization will be refused and will not be processed, no exceptions. Email us within 7 days of receipt of your item (delivery confirmation date). Include your order number (example: YPB-1023), name of item(s), and whether you prefer an exchange or store credit. We do not allow for refunds.
3. All returns/exchanges must be in original packaging with tags attached, unused, and in excellent condition (remove all hair, no smoke or other smells). Returns or exchanges of items that appear used and not in sellable condition must be refused and will not be processed. These item(s) will be returned to the customer at the customer's own expense. Note: we must receive your packaged item postmarked within 7 days from the date your RMA number is issued.
Yuppy Puppy Boutique
Returns Dept: YPB- (your RMA# here)
827 East Olson St
Blair, WI 54616
4. For your security, please return your items with an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS) and retain your receipt. Yuppy Puppy Boutique is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
5. We regulate the quality of items to the highest standard but in the unlikely event you receive an item that is damaged, please email us within 48 hours. A damaged item would only happen during transit or dropship from mftr. Yuppy Puppy minimally double checks every item before wrapping & sending it. Include the order number, date, name of item, describe the defective merchandise in your email and please include a photo. Once the damaged item has been returned and Yuppy Puppy has also submitted a claim to the manufacturer or shipper, your replacement will then be shipped to you. If a replacement is no longer available, store credit will be issued.
6. Final Sale Items: No Exceptions.
6. a. All Sale/Clearance items (prices ending with .99) qualify as a FINAL SALE, no returns or exchanges, no exceptions.
6. b. All panties, belly bands, toys, beds, blankets, carriers, carrier inserts, strollers, car seats, crates, stairs, treats, Lily (Pee) Pads in any size, grooming products, and furniture are FINAL SALES. No exchanges or returns will be accepted for these items. This policy has been implemented due to sanitary & hygienic reasons, and dogs' inherent tendencies to mark products that have the scent of another animal on them. You can be assured that all of your products are new & unused for your pet.
6. c. Holiday dog clothing and accessories, including but not limited to wedding apparel and Halloween costumes are not accepted as returns or exchanges. All Holiday-Specific Product Sales are Final. We reserve the right to define an item as being holiday-specific, should there be an item in question.
6. d. Items deemed "Special Order Sizes" (i.e. Susan Lanci Designs), custom made pieces, and personalized items do NOT qualify for returns or exchanges and are final sales. Please select carefully.
6. e. All sports team finalist teams (i.e. World Series finalists, Super Bowl finalists) each year. These items are final sales, just because your team does not win, does not mean you can return the item.
6. f. VIP Newsletter Offers may not be combined with other discounts or specials. Coupon codes or Special Sale prices cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions, or applied to previous purchases.
7. Once your order has been submitted it CANNOT be canceled. If you wish to exchange and make any changes after you received your order please review the policy.
8. Most returns can be avoided by your proper measurement of your pet. Each designer has their own sizing and can fit differently than the next. Consult each item's description or specific size chart with your pet's measurements to avoid extra shipping charges and the heartbreak of having to wait for a new size. Solicited sizing opinions of our staff can aid you but are not the final word...you know your dog best.
We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal. (All transactions are processed via Secure Server using SSL encryption to scramble credit card information). Note your funds are immediately captured once your order has been placed.
SHIPPING POLICY :
Each product page informs you of the "Availability: Usually ships in # business days." This is the approximate handling time allotted BEFORE your item leaves our shipping department.
We ship via United States Postal Service USPS. $6.95 flat rate applies to Standard Ground shipping (5-10 days en route) or $11.95 Priority shipping (2-3 days en route) to one address per order in the Continental U.S.
Many of the items we carry are shipped directly from the designer and many are made-to-order. Designers may dropship items via Fedex, UPS, etc. Use the order status link in your confirmation email to view all tracking information. When your order is shipped partially or in full we update your order status which in turn notifies you.
When possible we will pay designers extra to expedite shipping directly to your address when an item is not currently in our stocked inventory. You may receive multiple shipments from multiple designers/warehouses. Items are always traceable from these sources.
Our stocked inventory is ever-changing. If a designer is sold out or has recently discontinued an item, we go to great lengths to find another option that pleases you. Be sure your contact information is correct so we can notify you promptly.
If an incorrect address was given to us, a shipment is refused or unclaimed, Yuppy Puppy Boutique cannot be held responsible. If the carrier returns a package to us for whatever the reason and we need to re-ship for any reason, the customer will be charged the all incurred shipping costs again in order to resend the items.
Note: we do not grant refunds for items that are lost in the mail or stolen after delivery or returned to sender, etc. Once the parcel leaves our hands the package becomes the United States Post Office, UPS, or Fedex's responsibility, we cannot guarantee or warranty any further after it is shipped. By checking our agree-to-box in the shopping cart you acknowledge and will abide by this condition and can not hold Yuppy Puppy Boutique liable. We are happy to provide any documentation that we have on your order's shipment.
Regrettably at this time we have ceased shipping Internationally due to the shipping expense & timelines being out of our control. We strive to provide our customers with expediency and because of a few experiences we have decided to currently close this option. We will always appreciate our many wonderful International customers and were delighted to provide you with such treasured bling.
Prices & Policies are subject to change without notice.