Buddy Belt is the best harness for your best friend. Easy to use, your dog steps in and it quickly fastens with one buckle.
BB SPORT is the perfect complement to the already existing luxury leather product for wet weather days, long walks, a dip in the lake or ocean or simply as an alternative to wearing your fancy gear. Like those days when you would prefer to wear a weather resistant coat instead of your luxury attire.
BB SPORT is made with double-layer, synthetic/neoprene materials then edged and stitched with neoprene and uses hardware with a black anodized coating to create a protective film against weather and corrosion.
BB SPORT is not meant to be worn for extreme pup sporting activities.
BB SPORT is currently available in Sizes 2.5 - 5 in Blue Camo & Hot Pink Camo with matching leashes made to fit 3.3 – 18 lb. (1.5 kg to 8 kg) pups.
How to: Find the correct size
1. Measure your dog’s chest girth.
You want a snug measurement, directly behind your pet’s front legs
2. Confirm weight.
3. Select the correct size using the chart below.
Size 2 - Chest 10-12", 2-4+ lbs (coming soon)
Size 2.5 - Chest 11-13", 3-5+ lbs
Size 3 - Chest 12-14", 4-8+ lbs
Size 3.5 - Chest 13-15", 7-9+ lbs
Size 4 - Chest 14-16", 8-12+ lbs
Size 5 - Chest 16-18", 12-18+ lbs
Size 6 - Chest 18-22", 18-25+ lbs (coming soon)
Size 7 - Chest 22-26”, 25-45+ lbs (coming soon)
Size 8 - Chest 26-30”, 45-60+ lbs (coming soon)
How to: Put the harness on your dog
1. Place the harness on ground colour side down.
The buckle always goes to your dog’s left paw.
2. Step in the harness and fasten the buckle / when fastening, the quick-release buckle MUST go through the floating O-ring before clasping
3. Attach your leash to the ring & have fun!
- An ideal fit will allow enough room for 1-2 fingers under the strap.
- The harness should fit snug against the body.
- If it fits on the tightest (first) hole, try a size smaller.
- It’s better to be on the last hole, than to have a loose fitting harness.